Saturday 10 July 2010

WDR / NDR, Seagulls, Bad-Ass Donkeys & Speeding Grannies...


Just got back from shooting the video for 'All The Time In The World' - TIRED!!! A 22hour, non-stop shoot! 2am til 12midnight! Well worth it though :)

It was shot in my home-town Scarborough, a little seaside town in the UK - it's a land of

fish, chips, seagulls, pirate ships, swanky cars, some bad-ass donkeys and the coolest mobility scooters on the planet :) I kid you not, these grannies go FAST!!!


We worked with award winning director Marcus Sternberg, who has worked with many international stars such as Run DMC and No Angels. He was muchos fun and I thank him and the team dearly :)

I've been asked to do quite a lot of interviews recently, here are a few of them for any German Speaking peeps...


In other exciting news, NDR and WDR have decided to start playing my song 'All The Time In The World' which is AMAAAAAZING NEWS :) Thumbs up to any DJs spinning the love of my music!!!

And finally, check out this crazy lift I found in Hamburg a few weeks back! Mental!


I'll keep u all posted on all the happenings in my little world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment